Sunday 13 April 2014

Sunday SideLines: Pukka



Pukka




I needed to know.

So I asked a trusted colleague if he was familiar with what I was inquiring about.

He said he wasn’t familiar with it, but what he saw looked ‘pukka’.

 “What’s ‘pukka’?”, I asked.

He told me it meant, ‘legitimate or genuine’.

Needless to say, I was comforted.

Reaching-out is important and it’s smart.

And sometimes you learn something new.

Thanks to my trusty colleague, pukka is my new word now.

Yep, I’m all about pukka.

Because I like to know if some one or some thing is genuinely...




Definition of: pukka
Bing Dictionary   puk.ka  
1. genuine: genuine or authentic 
 2. respectable: of high social status 
3. excellent: of the highest quality or standard


PS: Pukka could also be a brand of  savoury pies made in England. 
Check ‘em out:  www.pukkapies.co.uk



Who or what do you need to check-out?


I value you + your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment