Sunday 4 October 2015

Connecting The Dots






When I was younger - I used to love to tackle my 'dot to dot' exercises.


They were easy and they were fun.


And although I outgrew these particular puzzles- they taught me something.


Connecting the dots revealed what I needed to see and better understand.


These exercises were a constructive way to find the bigger picture.


And it got me thinking.


As a person, friend, colleague and a small business owner -


...meeting needs is key.


And we can't meet needs if we don't connect the dots.


The fact of the matter is -


...with all the 24/7 data we're inundated with now, it's a great way to pull a picture into view.














What dots do you need to connect?



I value you + your views, so let's communicate!


And don't be shy, stop by.







No comments:

Post a Comment